Wood Destroying Insect Report or SPCS / T-4:
There are several purposes of a wood destroying insect report also known as SPCS /T-4..
- Lenders often require them in order to protect their investment.
- Buyers use them in order to determine if the home they are thinking of buying contain wood destroying insects.
- The actual inspection is performed by a certified applicator or a technician licensed in the termite control category.
- Specialized training is required to become a licensed certified applicator.
- A wood destroying report form is regulated by the Texas Department of Agriculture, Structural Pest Control Service.
- If a certified applicator takes less than 45 minutes to inspect the home and fill out the report, they are probably not very thorough.
- Not all inspections are created equal. Ask questions when hiring a inspector.
- At Jitter Bug Pest Control we are careful, thorough, and professional.
- There are areas of every property that can be obstructed or inaccessible that even the most thorough inspection won’t reveal termite activity.